Troubles.

I've been having problems with growing up. My friends what to do things that I shouldn't do or they talk bad about people. I have trouble deciding what i should and shouldn't do. As I"m getting older, I understand that my parents have a Understanding of what's right and wrong and that i should Trust their judgement. I may not know why, I even may ask them why. But if i tell somebody that my parents do think i should do that, then it's not because my Parents are Overly protective but It's because they LOVE me. they love me enough to Tell me what  would be right or wrong. I Trust their judgement and will obey them. So please Don't say anything about my parents, That's disrespectful, I am growing up,But i'm growing up with their judgement.
Honour your father and your Mother, for this is a ten commandment!

1 comment:

Wanna to read a big hit?