Time goes By

this is a Little something for my Grandpa  Spank, He died September 12,2010

Time goes by
But the pains still there.
how do I get rid of it?
How do I make it stop?
Instead of thinking about the pain,I think instead about Making you proud,
I think of  you stand here beside me as i write this.
i think about what you would say, and what you would do.
That's all i can do is Think, and Remember.
That's all i have Is your memories.
I think of the Things you gave my , The things that will always stay,

You went so fast,
I didn't have time to say
that i loved you
in every single way,
all I had was the memories,

I wish you were here,
some thing would be different,
some things would be the same.
But if you were here, I'd tell you in a Moment
That i love You!

But now all have is the Pictures,
Memories, and Family
And i'd still like to tell you our Canada stories
That would've have made you Laugh

and every night when i Go to sleep
I look up and See that Picture frame
the one you made me that last Christmas
and it reminds me to, That you loved me also.

I still cry at night sometimes,
and as I read this out loud to mom,
I almost cried.
But Grandpa,
Someday,Someday, i will see you again.
and I'm here Making you proud.

I don't wish you here,
Because I know you are in a Better place
with no suffering, No pain, no tears,
because you're shining in the Glory of God's Grace!

Coy(spank) Aders  July 1, ? - September 12,2010

2 comments:

Wanna to read a big hit?