Update!

So Graduation is in a few weeks and I'm in the middle of planning for it. I know i haven't really be on top of my blogging but I'm going to try to fix that a little bit.
   So Graduation! It's sorta scary but i can't wait to be done with school. I'm going to take an ivy tech class in the fall so I won't all the way be done with school! :) I'm down to just three subjects ( Geometry,Economics, and Dynamic Biblical Living). I'll be done with Geometry in just a few weeks! :) Jump for Joy!!
   It's spring weather outside!!! It's great out! We had thunderstorms today but i love the smell of rain!!!
My raspberry plants( i have 6 of them) have buds on them!!! My herbs have yet to grow back but hopefully they'll come up soon!!
  My graduation Open house is June 15,2013!! I hope all my family and friends can come!! I'm renting a room in Rossville for the day. In the Morning(June 15), I'm having some of my closest friends out to help me decorate the room!! In the afternoon, Is my open house from 2pm to 6pm
     I bought a treadmill and have been working out every day. I've ran a mile every day since last friday(everyday but Sunday). Today I didn't want to work out, I have a headache and my legs hurt, but i did it anyway!!


God Bless,
Cowboysgal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna to read a big hit?