So I graduated!!!!!!

It's official I'm now a Homeschool High School Graduate!!!!!!!
  I woke up Saturday morning to my car bombed!! I called my cousin but she said she couldn't have done it because she lives 400 Miles away! But she had drove up on Friday to come!!!
       Sophy, Sierra, Neenah, Emma and Myself decorated the Bennett room.
   The party was amazing!!! So Many people! :) 


 We left last Tuesday, June 18th and went to..... HOLIDAY WORLD!!!!!
We camped in a tent and went to Holiday World for Two days!!! It was so much fun!!!!

I also Bought my own LAPTOP!!! It's great to actually have my own computer...

A friend of Mine, Heather Glenn, Just wrote her own book!!! She's an amazing person!!!!

   Construction is still going on. They have all the walls up and are working on the drywall.
It's been very fun... Seeing these guys build our house!!!


Well talk to you later.....
Cowboysgal!!!
 What my car looked like!!
My Graduation cake!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your graduation. God is going to show you an awesome pathway to follow.

    ReplyDelete

Wanna to read a big hit?