Future....

The Future is starting soon than you think... In Fact, it's starting right now.

Soon Tomorrow, I will have graduated a month ago... Can't even believe it yet. I think it will final hit when school really starts this fall.
  My Brother and sisters have already started one or two subjects. It's been different not to have Mom go over my subjects for this fall.
I've been working One or Two days a week. Hopefully I can start more..
My boss is an amazing person. I can't even dream of anyone better that i'd like to work for. She really kind and caring about us. I'd asked her to come to Church with us( She's Old German Baptist) and she did! It was great to be able to see her and talk to her without thinking 'I need to work and talk'! She came out to our house on Wednesday night for a belated Birthday party(for myself) and so did one of my other co-workers, Alexa. Sandra gave me a book and a wonderful card that had recipes on it.
  We leave for Canada soon. I really don't know how i'm going to be able to go TWO weeks without talking to Sandra. We text, Facebook or talk about every other day. It's going to be hard... I just might have to buy a calling card so I can call and talk with her and my best Friend Lauren!!

I've been looking at Flight to Peru. yes Peru... I'd like to go there and see some of Our Missionaries.

Talk to you later.... Please pray about me going to Peru...
Cowboysgal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna to read a big hit?