Apples

Apples....
One Apple, Two apples... Thunk...Thunk...thunk.
The apples kept falling.
Plonk,Plonk,plonk
The apples kept falling.
CRACK CRACK CRACK
the branches the apples were are are now broke!

We have so many apples this year. They are growing out of our ears!! We have a total of 12 trees. we have made applesauce, Apple juice, and apple slices. We also have two pears trees and we have been making Pear sauce and pear slices.
I don't want to even think about making anything with apples or pears in it.
  we have actually done more stuff with pears than we have with apples because the pears started getting ready about 4 weeks ago. the Apples have just gotten ready within the last week or so. They will be good for at least another two weeks. Then after that we'll have Grapes.
  I love the harvest but Sometimes you get so tired of everything.

 I started school about two weeks ago and I've been working 3 or 4 days a week. It's been Crazy but I'm loving it.
 I keep thinking about how in a few years i may/maybe won't be here for the harvest. I makes me sad because this is all I've ever known for the last 10 years or so.

Well I'm going to bed now so we can can more applesauce tomorrow!!!
Hasta MaƱana!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna to read a big hit?