Some of my FAVORITE QUOTES

1) Today i will behave as if this is the day, I will be remembered~ Dr. Seuss
2) God knew everything i did, and would do, and yet He still called me by name~Beth Moore
3)Holding onto a grudge is like letting someone live rent-free in your head
4)Never be ashamed of a scar because it simply means you were stronger than whatever tired to hurt you
5) You have no idea how important you are to me and i have no idea how to explain it to you
6) A man who treats his wife like a princess is proof that he was born and raised in the arms of a Queen
7) a negative attitude is like a flat tire, you can't get far before changing it.
8) Remember we are madly in Love, so it's alright to kiss me anytime you feel like it~ Hunger Games
9)if there every comes a day when we can't be together, keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever~winnie the pooh
10)Don't marry a man unless you'd be proud to have a son just like him



all from Pinterest, people!!
Talk to you later
Cowboysgal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna to read a big hit?