Anger

I tend to have some anger moments. But as a christian, I'm told to love my neighbors but sometimes it VERY hard.
   I had an accident on Saturday at work. One of my co-workers was getting on my case over something that was not my job. I got very defensive and in the end, it turn out find. Today I apologized and she forgave me.  I don't like having anger moments. It makes me look childish and very un-christian.
If anyone has any bible verses, please post in the comments section!
Cowboysgal

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hannah, I just found your blog! I love reading it!
    I have a very fiery temper and it seems like the instant I let a little bit out, the flood of angry and sarcastic words come out. Struggling with this for so long, I've prayed that God would give me self control. He has begun to help me love others so much that I go to God in prayer for them now. In Proverbs there are so many verses that have helped me! Love you Hannah, -Keila Slack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Keila, God has helped me keep it under control most days but i still have those days when i can't keep control of it. I'll have to look for verses in Proverbs. Thank Keila. Hopefully You like everything else i write about. :)

      Delete

Wanna to read a big hit?