Life doesn't slow down does it

Well, it's been awhile since I've been on here and i even have the app on my Phone!!! Crazy isn't it.
 This is finals week here at ivy tech. I took 4 classes this fall so that means lots of studying and lots of finals. Last night(Monday) i came in a took my first final and then today i have 2. My accounting finals were supposed to be 2 parts but i took both of them today.

Ben and i aren't dating anymore. After only a week of being together, I felt like i could only like him as a friend and nothing more. So i started the conversation and we both ended as friends. We both are very different people, Ben, if you ever read this, I know there's a wonderful girl out there for you somewhere.

In 538 days, I can move to Sault Ste Marie. But i have to graduate first.

Well i have to go to my next class in 20 mins, so i should probably work on school.

Remember

"I can do all things through Christ who strengths me"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna to read a big hit?