Migraines be gone

So most of you know that i've suffered with migraines for almost my whole life.
Stress causes some, my eating causes some, and not working out , the list could go on and on and on. But Early in January i noticed that when i was having migraines, they would be between an 8-10 pain wise and i would have numbness in my left leg. When the numbness started to get worse, i decided it was time to go to the doctor. I had gone about 2 years ago and there was nothing they could do but put me on meds. Since they had tried 2 other meds and they didn't work, i decided why bother.

Anyways, Last Thursday the 11th of February, i went to the doctor, They said there wasn't anything they can do until i have tried 3 different meds total, So I agreed to try another med, which i wasn;t  too happy about because i didn't believe that it would work.
My last headache was on February 12th! I've gone 8 days without a migraine! That's the longest i've gone in so many years!!! I'm so thankful that the doctors have put me on the right meds.

Life is starting to turn around. I've decided to go for my bachelors in accounting, I love doing taxes, my migraines have stopped and..... drum roll please...... nope... You'll have to wait till next time...

Cowboysgal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna to read a big hit?