The end of July already

It's the end of July already and i can't believe it. This past week was Carroll County Fair, and My brother got Reserve Champion for Llama's and my sister got grand champion for Llama fiber. It was a hot week.
On the other hand, since it's the end of July, my job at  Kendrick Nissan is over on Tuesday. Kinda a bittersweet and yet looked forward to moment. I started my job at Fisher's about 3 weeks ago and I'm loving it. I've been there 2-3 days a week and It feels like home.

I'm a big person with celebrations, Like anniversary, when i started a job or when i went somewhere. This past week on July 20th, I celebrated 5 months with Nicholas. We went to Carroll county fair to join some friends in the pork cook off. Then we went to see the secret life of pets! It was good.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna to read a big hit?