Starting College...Again. What??

Here I am. Sitting at my desk at my wonderful job and i reach under my desk to, what you ask, to pull out my...textbook. Textbook you ask? I thought you were done. Well i learned a good lesson in never saying never. haha.
I'm officially going back to get my bachelor's degree in Accounting! I'm going online to Indiana Wesleyan University. I'm looking forward to it. It's 1 class for 5-6 weeks then another. So far classes started today, and i finished all this weeks homework, Yesterday!
I loved it. It was great to know that i could work at it from work and not have to drive to class and sit in a lecture for 2 hours. Even though it's the first day, i have a feeling that this is going to be great. I might not always think that. Ask me some morning after an exam!

Nick and I have even talked about me going on and getting my CPA. If it was worth it. But I'm going to take one stone at a time and i'll be able to move that mountain.



Talk to you later Folks!

#twopostinaweek

Cowboysgal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna to read a big hit?