October Update

Good Morning everyone!
It's November 1st!!
Which means it's almost Christmas!!!

I thought i'd post a October update... There was a lot that went on..

Nick and I celebrated 8 months of dating. I got highlights. We got family pictures taken. Nick and I started babysitting every other Sunday night. Yeah. Lots of things.

I can't believe that I've dated this wonderful man for 8 months.. It feels just like yesterday that we started talking and at the same time, it feels like I've been around him forever.
A friend of mine took our Family pictures at Adams mill  and they turned out wonderful!
I got red highlights and i love them. I don't know if i'll ever go back to my normal hair color.

I also craved a pumpkin for the first time and went trick or treating for the first time as well. It was awesome!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I am just doing blog walking. And I read this. I just wanna say Happy Birthday for you. Even it is too late to say. Greetings from the east side of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Vany! Greetings as well. I hope you liked my blog and continue to follow me :) lots of surprises in the coming months.

    ReplyDelete

Wanna to read a big hit?