a Thursday Update

Hey, Y'all,
So today my Crazy family went to go tubing. I stand home for three reasons, 1) I need to get school done, 2) Gracie needs to take a Nap and 3) it's very cold!!
Gracie is now taking a nap on the couch and watching some Barbie Movie!!
I'm checking facebook and doing a post!!
Talked with my Friend Nicole yesterday, I get to go to Sophy's soccer Practice Monday and Help Nicole with her two other children, Daylin and Liam!! Can't wait.
  On Tuesday, I went and got my hair Trimmed at Rudae's Beauty College in Kokomo! It now look healthy!!
On Wednesday, I went to choir and then to my friend Lauren's House for just a little bit afterwards. Last night, I went with my Cousin Charity and her girls to gymnastics. I got to help Gracie(2) do her Gymnastics! It was so fun. Afterwards we went to the Teppanyaki Grill In Lafayette! came home and then went to bed.
Well, Be back soon,
God Bless,
Cowboysgal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna to read a big hit?