School! Work! Sleep! School?

School= Math,English,Health,SS, Science and Piano/
Work= Dishes,Doughnuts, Bread,More Doughnuts and Folding Boxes!
Sleep= Crazy dreams,Normal dream, Bad Dreams, Crazy dreams and None at all!

That's what my life has been like the last few weeks! But I'm seven months away from Graduating!! Hands up!!
On Sunday, I went to Church with my Boss Sandra, and then Sunday evening I went to see my friend Lauren, Who's in the Hospital. While i was there, she challenged me to tell her something that doesn't involve Sandra! I couldn't! As you could probably tell, Sandra makes up my whole week. Because if i'm not with Sandra, I'm either Texting her or doing School!
  Yesterday, I went to a Friends house! She has six children and they are a blessing to play with.
Today i woke up at 6! Yes  and I didn't even have to work!! I got up and started school by 6:30! I have a lot done!My friend called(the one from yesterday) and asked if my family and i could watch her two little ones, 2 and 2 1/2! They are having so much fun!
  Well gotta go!
Cowboysgal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna to read a big hit?