What a week!

My week has been Busy!!
Last wednesday I went to choir.
Last Thursday, I worked and While i was eating lunch, My wonderful Boss came to me and Asked if I would like to work the next day(Friday) by just doing Bulk(restocking the Front). I told her Sure I'll come in.
So 8 o'clock Friday morning, saw me riding my bike from Sandra's(boss) parents house(3/4 mile) to the bakery. I did Bulk all day.
Saturday, I didn't work!;) I did go in to see Sandra though. They said it was Very Busy. Sandra said they sold 170 doz. Donuts!
Sunday, I went to Church and Played for the Preschool.
Monday we went to the Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago! It was So fun.
Tuesday (today) I worked. I rode my bike from Sandra's parents again only this time when i went to leave, it was Raining. So i had to make the ride back to my car in the rain. That was so fun! Not!
Cowboysgal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna to read a big hit?