Choir=Busy

It's Choir time People. Tech week starts on Monday!! I'm so thankful for my boss , I've changed the time that i normal come in to work on Saturday so i won't be so tired. I can come in at 6:45 instead of 6!
     I got this Beautiful shirt today at goodwill. When i try my whole choir outfit on i'll take a picture of it and post it here.
    Thanksgiving has passed. Wednesday was Super busy at the bakery, with more than 160+ orders to go through. Friday was a normal or so i was told!( i worked but it seemed very slow compared to Wednesday  Today was VERY slow.. Which is very different than a normal Saturday!

I know I'm a day late but still Here's my Thanksgiving list...(some of you have more than just one spot on my Thanksgiving list but You're mentioned just once! Sorry :) )
1)My family ,Brian,Carlene ,Martha,Neenah, Noah, Emma, Charity, Cheylynn, Rose and Gracie
2) That i can Study the word of God!
3)that i can be homeschooled
4) For my Wonderful Boss, Sandra
5) For my job,
6) For my Piano teaching job!
7) for a car to drive to work in!
8) For our house!
9) For all My Friends that are always there for me, Nicole , Elise Jeannie,
10) for my Best Friend Lauren Stewart
....Thank you all for a Wonderful Year. God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna to read a big hit?