Christmas!!

Merry Christmas everybody!!!
So much has happened in the last couple of weeks.
Choir's over(tears)
Last week(the week before Christmas  I work Monday(bulk), Tuesday(donut case), Wednesday (phone), (not at the bakery)(Thursday (school)), Friday (donut case) and Saturday (donut case). So much fun working five days!! love my boss Sandra. she's the best person to work for ever!!!
Yesterday (Sunday Dec 23) i went to a friends house all day. It was so fun!!
Today  i went to pick on Sandra!! Hehehe!! Then i went to my grandmother for Christmas  I got a full length pillow, a pair of earrings and a candle/snow globe. I'll put pictures up.
the end of this week we are going to get somewhere between 5-9 inch of snow!!! Yay!!! so glad!!! can't wait!! Hallelujah!! I'll post pictures this week, hopefully. I'm planning on taking my camera to work on Saturday so maybe you'll see pictures of Sandra on here!!
   *****Tonight as it is Christmas Eve we need to remember the really reason for Christmas, God's son Jesus, Emmanuel, the prince of peace!!*****

Merry Christmas to all and to all a Good night!
God bless, Cowboysgal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna to read a big hit?