3 years, 3 months

I've been writing on this blog for 3 years and 3 months. I started this blog in June of 2011. And here it is, September 3rd 2014. 
  For years I had counted down to 2013. Because that's the year I was going to be done with school!! I did graduate in 2013 but I'm not done with school…yet! 
So much has changed
When I started this blog, it was a rainy day in June. I would have been 16 not quiet 17, I would have looked sorta of the same. But I was a different person. I was a girl who hadn't seen the world by herself. I wasn't a girl who had drove nor had a job that  required her to wake up at 4am most mornings. I was a girl with childish dreams, and childish expectations. 
Now I'm different. I've seen what I can do. I've seen what others have done or haven't done. I understand that you can have dreams but it's up to you and God to make those dreams happen.  When I was 16, I thought I'd get married right out of high school. To whom you ask?!? I don't know who I thought I was going to marraging but I'm glad The Lord had other ideas! 

3 years and counting!!
Cowboysgal ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna to read a big hit?