Do I have time?

Lately the question on my mind has been... Do I have time? Do I want to lose an hour or so of sleep so I can do that? 
    Last week I started my second year of school and my first year going for an accounting degree. I'm hoping,lord willing, to graduate from ivy tech in may of 2016. I'm taking 4 classes:accounting 101, business 101, communication 101 and personal finance. Though it's a busy life, so far I'm surviving. 
On top of school, I'm also working around 36 hours a week, depending on shift she(sandra) has me work. 
Tonight we watched moms night out(2014) movie. I realized that I don't blog as much as I used too. So I looked up on the App Store and guess what?!?!? They have a blogger app!!! So here I am, blogging off of my phone. While laying in bed, getting ready to go to sleep so I can wake up at 4:15 tomorrow to be at work @5! 

My life is sooo busy! But I'm loving it(now I sound like the mcdonalds commercial!) 

See ya all
Cowboysgal! ;) I'll be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna to read a big hit?