Seven amazing months

Hey Ya'll
On Tuesday of this week, I've celebrated seven months with my amazing man. He's so amazing. lol
I don't think i could list everything i love about him.

He's super sweet. Just yesterday when i showed up at his house to spend the afternoon with him, i was telling him to hurry up because the day was half over. He turned and pulled me into his arms and said "you are my day." awww

We went to Steak and shake for lunch yesterday and then he went shopping with me... What was supposed to be a 20 mins trip in and out, turned out to be an hour at least. I was waiting on my meds to be filled and they took forever!

I was going to put up 7 pictures of us but.... My phone wont load to the computer lol So i can only use the ones i have on my computer here at work.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna to read a big hit?