Fitness

I have always liked workout. About 3 years ago, I got my first gym membership. It was to the fitness center at ivy tech and i think i workout like 10 times that whole semester. 
2 Years ago, I walked through a very depressing time and i turned to work outing. But I wasn't eating a whole lot so i dropped a lot of weight too fast and changed my mind about workout out. 
Last summer, I got a gym pass for the gym in my home town, and i tried to work out at least 2-3 times a week. But i would always stop after 3 weeks or so and i was on repeat. 
When i bought my house and moved out, I knew that i wanted to eat and live a little healthier. So I started walking the dogs every night, and just trying to make healthier foods.

On May 1st, My Boss offered all of us employees a Health Challenge. There's multiple challenges with multiple rewards. and at the end of the year, we all get a check.. For being healthy. 

It was great. So awesome. We're almost half way through and I'm so excited.

While I don't have a lot of weight to lose, I did want to lose 5-7 lbs and just be healthier.

I don't really need much motivation anymore to workout. I really do enjoy it.
I've been biking and it's a great way to relax and focus on things. 
When i started, I could barely go 1 mile, now an easy day is 3 1/2 miles and i would rather do 6-8 miles every day. 

This is my life now. It's not a health challenge, It's a Health Choice.

I fell in love with taking care of my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna to read a big hit?