Life with you is enjoyable

Yesterday I celebrated 18 months dating my best friend. It feels just like yesterday that I first saw him and here's it's been 18 months.
I can hardly remember a time before he was my best friend and I don't want to. lol

I'm looking forward to what the future holds. We've been talking about getting married sometime in the next year... and I'm going to be honest... I don't know if i'm going to share that little information on here or on social media. Not cause I don't want to celebrate with you all, I just have some people in my life that i don't want to show up to my wedding lol.. Anyways.. No engaged yet lol

Nick started school today and so that makes us both College students. Juggling our school work, Work hours, and then come January tax season... One day at a time lol I stress myself out

I've been thinking about what Life was like 2 years ago. I went through the worst emotional days I've ever gone through. I remember arguing with God, telling him that I wanted what i couldn't have and God wasn't being fair., I wish i could tell myself that Nick is sooo much better than that guy i wanted. Nick is far better than anything i could have ever imagined. Life has changed so much in 2 years and i can't wait to see what happens next...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna to read a big hit?