Rosadella - Week 2

I thought week 1 was busy but this week was busy too and at the same time a little slower than last week 
On Saturday, my cousins came down from Wisconsin and met Della 
On Sunday we went to the lake. Della and I just stayed in the shade all day. 
Nick went back to work on Monday and he’s on call so he worked more this week than normal. 

On Tuesday we went to visit a bunch of friends. We saw Sandra and her parents. We also went to my old job to see my old co-workers. 

The rest of the week we just spent at home enjoying the snuggles and cuddles. 
Next week I’m going to start slowly going back to work 

On Friday, Della and I drove to meet up with some friends in South Haven. I’ve never been and it’s such a cute town. We had a great first night and now she’s 2 weeks old. 
I can’t get pictures to post. I’ll try later 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna to read a big hit?