Nick's 24th Birthday

Today is Nick's 24th Birthday!! The company he works for allows the employees to have their birthday off as a paid day. So today Nick didn't have to work.

He's been wanting to go to this place called potholes. It's about 45 mins away. We tried to go over the weekend but it was just too busy. So today we woke up early and went. We took luna but realized rather quickly that that was a bad idea. She did ok but I would have rather gone without dogs.

We didn't stay too long there. A little over an hour. It's hot and we've been so busy. Tonight we have nick's birthday with his mom and grandparents.

Anyways back to Potholes...

It was a really short hike to the first water crossing. When we got there, there was a girl in the water. She slipped as we were walking up and slid down. That water was really cold. We hiked on for about another 5 mins when we came to the waterfalls. I have a video on the GoPro once I'm able to get my editing software up and running. I love waterfalls. In Canada, there are 2 sets of falls that we go to each year and I love it when the water is down enough that you're able to go stand under them. The falls that we saw today, I was able to go sit on a ledge near them.

We were at the falls for about 30 mins before we decided to walk on. We walked for another 15 mins before Nick got a tick so we turned around and walked back. Which is fine cause I was getting hungry.

Overall it was a great trip and I can't wait to go back again.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna to read a big hit?