Pregnancy Update - Week 11

 Good Morning All!


I'm 11 weeks pregnant. I'm feeling better this week with the nausea but man.. Pregnancy has been rough. 

I've had a migraine every day since the middle of September, so going on almost a month. Because of this my Doctor has recommended that I see a neurologist so I have an appointment scheduled for November 10th. But when you're in horrible pain every day, It's so hard to wait. 

Another thing I've been having is nausea. I normally have a tough stomach and rarely throw up. But I've been super nauseous and with that has come some weight loss. Which the doctor said was ok, as long as i was monitoring it. So i weight myself a couple of times a week on my home scale just so i have an idea of if i'm gaining or losing. I also try to eat if i don't feel too bad. 

That brings me to the other problem. Nothing sounds good and if it doesn't sound good, then it probably won't settle in my stomach well. The one food that I've been eating a ton of is fresh peaches. My baby is going to come out wanting a peach! lol 


I'm going to start doing weekly belly bump updates once I start feeling a little better. But I'm super excited for the little baby that's growing and can't wait till May


Comment below if you have any suggestions to help my migraines


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna to read a big hit?