Week 11

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=11vgez85yrrcPvhP1zD9A4NRpIsG2E8Z6


How far along? 11 Weeks and 1 day, technically 

Total weight gain/loss: I’ve lost 12 pounds since the day I found out I was pregnant. 15 since the beginning of my pregnancy.  Maternity clothes? Yes because I don’t like tight stuff on or around my stomach and the jeans I have were given to me for free. 

Stretch marks? Nope, hoping never?

Sleep: horrible. My migraines don’t help that 

Best moment this week: I’m starting to show Miss Anything? I miss eating whatever I want, going to the gym and feeling good. My mimigraines and nausea have pretty much taken control of my life 

Movement: nope but I’m excited for the day I do    Food cravings: peaches and orange juice

Anything making you queasy or sick: everything. But my husband loves Doritos and his breath after makes me so sick 

Have you started to show yet: I think so :) 

Gender: we did the sneak peak at home gender reveal at 8 weeks but we aren’t announcing untilAfter we have an ultrasound confirming. Im sure positive the gender is correct. Only a handful of people know 

Labor Signs: no 

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On if I remember. Week 9/10 they were hurting my fingers. I don’t normally wear my bands at home and since I work from home 90% of the time, I hardly wear them. 

Happy or Moody most of the time: umm... neither.  Ive been pretty miserable with my mimigraines. 

Looking forward to: first doctors appointment next week, then feeling baby move and ultrasound/gender reveal party in December 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna to read a big hit?