2nd Anniversary

Today is our 2nd wedding anniversary. I've worked really hard to get 2 posts out today :) 

Because my husband got off early yesterday, we actually celebrated yesterday. I don't really like eating at restaurants and since COVID, I most defiantly don't. Nick agreed to grill steaks if I went and bought them so that's what we planned. I made more than enough food. 

I made steak, Bob Evans Mac and Cheese, Lemon Butter Shrimp, Roasted Potatoes, and Mexican Street Corn. Like I said, More than enough food.

We decided to watch the flash together as we ate. We had planned on playing Mario Cart but we both had a migraine last night so we just chilled. 

It's hard to believe it's been 2 years since we got married. This past year has been the best year of my life. It's also been a really hard year.

We have had some really fun moments. Nick went to Canada! That was a big moment. I also started my own business. This was big because yes I'm home but no I'm not free, I'm working. We finally painted the 3 rooms that we wanted to paint: Living room, Office and Kitchen. We went to Vegas for a wedding.

We had some down moments: the miscarriage. This was the hardest thing to walk through and I was incredibly grateful that I had my husband by my side. 

Marriage isn't easy. It takes a lot of work but each year has been better than the year before

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna to read a big hit?