22 weeks

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1pcbzlK-d9gH9tQkfwccfZJEYIK7rFfVs

How far along? 22 weeks!

Total weight gain/loss: -7 pounds. 

       Starting Weight: 168

       Current Weight:  161

Maternity clothes? All the time. 

Stretch marks? Nope 

Sleep: horrible. 

Best moment this week: each week I’m just glad that we’ve made it another week.  

Miss Anything? Sleeping on my back

Movement: little moments. Getting stronger. 

Food cravings: sushi and chili and pizza. Most food actually sounds good 

Anything making you queasy or sick: The nausea has gotten so much better. Normally only hits me after I’ve ate something lol 

Have you started to show yet: yes 

Gender: Girl

Labor Signs: nope

Belly Button in or out? Out 

Wedding rings on or off? On when I remember 

Happy or Moody most of the time: moody

Looking forward to: on the 16th, I’m doing a 3D ultrasound with my cousins 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna to read a big hit?