23 weeks

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1I58K2TehxGJy50mbYB-HMbbBa151AUn4

How far along? 23 weeks

Total weight gain/loss:-4.2 pounds 

       Starting Weight: 168

       Current Weight:  163.8

Maternity clothes? All the time. 

Stretch marks? None yet 

Sleep: pretty ok. I toss and turn a lot. My back hurts. 

Best moment this week: I’ve started feeling better  Miss Anything? Sleeping on my back. 

Movement: a little here and there. But not a lot  

Food cravings: sushi, brownies, cupcakes 

Anything making you queasy or sick: anything that doesn’t sit well. 

Have you started to show yet: yes 

Gender: Girl

Labor Signs: nope

Belly Button in or out? A little of both 

Wedding rings on or off? Well most of the time I forgot to put them on lol 

Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody

Looking forward to: I’m flying to see my cousins and we’re going to go to a 3D ultrasound 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna to read a big hit?