25 weeks

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1gZ6En27xLwc0AJDzeAk4An1rWUpVmddM

How far along? 25 weeks 

Total weight gain/loss: - 4.8 pounds 

       Starting Weight: 168

       Current Weight:  163.2

Maternity clothes? All the time. They’re the only clothes that are comfortable

Stretch marks? I don’t have any that I can see and I’m threaten Nick with his life 

Sleep: it’s been ok. I pretty much wake up twice a night to pee and then I struggle to fall back asleep. I also feel like I’m always tired 

Best moment this week:  other than reliving the 3D ultrasound pictures with my husband when I got home, mostly I’m starting to feel better so I’m able to actually do things I want to do instead of just the basics. Also not pregnancy related but deciding to get off Facebook was one of the best moments and another was quitting one of my clients.  

Miss Anything? Sleeping on my back 

Movement: yes. Low kicks. Mostly at night. I think I’m too active in the day to feel her. She kicks when nick places his hands on my tummy before bed  

Food cravings: peaches lol 😂 salads and sushi.  

Anything making you queasy or sick: I hardly get sick anymore. But when I do it’s out of nowhere. 

Have you started to show yet: yes 

Gender: girl! 

Labor Signs: nope. 

Belly Button in or out? Little of both. 

Wedding rings on or off? On 

Happy or Moody most of the time:  I feel like I’m getting more “happy” but I’m also very moody

Looking forward to: we’re sending out baby shower invitations at the end of this week, and just looking forward to her getting here, but not too soon. We want to her cook for a while longer 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna to read a big hit?