26 weeks


https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1uLMEpQr4iX0SF4jZicUTAHlUvxNgcfyb


How far along? 26 weeks 

Total weight gain/loss: - 2.4 pounds. I forgot to weight myself this morning cause I felt so bad. Weighted Tuesday morning. 

       Starting Weight: 168

       Current Weight:  165.6

Maternity clothes? All the time

Stretch marks? None that I can see 

Sleep:  horrible. I wake up every couple of hours or so to pee 

Best moment this week:  not pregnancy related but I was able to visit with a friend that I haven’t seen since July.  

Miss Anything? Sleeping on my back 

Movement: she’s moving more and more. But this is one area that I had expectation that I didn’t realize. I thought at like 16 weeks I’d feel her and constantly feel her but due to my anterior placenta, and basic pregnancy facts, baby kicks are actually really small and light. I’m starting to know when she’s kicking but it’s hard to reconize during the day. I mostly notice her during the night.  

Food cravings: lately sushi lol 😂 meatloaf and egg casserole

Anything making you queasy or sick: everything has the opportunity to make me sick. 

Have you started to show yet: yes. I feel like I’ve really started to look pregnant instead of that I ate a full meal 

Gender: girl 

Labor Signs: nope

Belly Button in or out? Depends on the day. 

Wedding rings on or off? Right now they’re off because I took them today to get soddered 

Happy or Moody most of the time:  both? Lol 

Looking forward to: lots of things. Lol I really want her to be here. My baby shower is the end of March and I’m looking forward to that. I’m also looking forward to feeling her more and more each week 
Pregnancy isn’t all glamorous and fun. I’ve had a rough last few days. Between my upper back and neck hurting a ton, having a yeast infection (if you don’t like honest truth then leave) and hardly sleeping, I’m tired, exhausted and just ready to hold my newborn. I know it’s not time yet. But I feel so impatient for something that I have no control over. 
But while all of that, pregnancy is so special. I love feeling her and talking to her. Knowing that very soon she’ll be here. There’s no words to describe the feeling of being pregnant and of her kicking/moving. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna to read a big hit?