29 weeks

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1jUHHQZ6SGSXv892cIembGn39yieQA506

How far along? 29 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: +3 pounds 

       Starting Weight: 168

       Current Weight:  171

Maternity clothes? All the time 

Stretch marks? Nick said that he saw some but I can’t see any lol

Sleep: this past week was bad. I’m exhausted. I go to bed and am in bed for 12 hours but I’m only sleeping for 5-7 hours of that at most. I’ve been waking about every 2 hours to pee and it takes me close to 30 mins to fall back asleep after I pee so yeah it’s been great 🙄 I had a full breakdown in the shower on Saturday because I was so tired. Nick thought it was hilarious 

Best moment this week: well she’s moving a ton now. I’m not sure what position she’s in but the kicks have been at the ton on my left side. I’m starting to think about hospital bag and what to pack. I’ve also started making/planning freezer meals for after baby.  

Miss Anything? Sleeping on my back and feeling rested when waking up 

Movement: tons. Mostly at the top on the left side.  

Food cravings: I really haven’t had any cravings this week. Like this sounds crazy but I’m hungry yet I’m not. I’m eating. Or at least trying to and I’m gaining weight but I’m not hungry 

Anything making you queasy or sick: my heartburn has been making me nauseous 

Have you started to show yet: yes 

Gender: girl 

Labor Signs: I had some Braxton Hicks the other day but I was doing something I shouldn’t have been doing 😬

Belly Button in or out? Depends on when you ask

Wedding rings on or off? My rings are back so they’re on!

Happy or Moody most of the time: moody. 

Looking forward to: I have a doctors appointment on Wednesday for the gestational diabetes. I’m not sure what to think about it. I really don’t think I have diabetes but I’m worried cause I don’t always eat healthy. This whole pregnancy has been mostly to eat what isn’t making me sick. But I’m looking forward to seeing if we’re on target for where we should be Migraines: I had about 1.5 days without a migraine. Saturday I went all day until 7pm without one and then I had a bad one for 24 hours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna to read a big hit?