30 weeks

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1yFlMybx8zswX88X-rAAAs3O6liH3vA9cToday I had a midwife appointment in person in Indy. So I made a day of it and went to the cutco store to get my knives sharpened. I bought them almost 8 years ago and they’ve never been sharpened 🤦🏼‍♀️. After that I went to my appointment. Today was a big day. I had to do my glucose test and get the rhogram shot since my blood type is A-. We did a test in November that showed that Rosadella’s blood type was A+ which means Nick is something that is positive. Neither was as bad as people made them out to be. The glucose drink I had was the orange one and it tasted like Sunkist without the carbonation. The hardest part was that it was cold. I hate cold drinks so it was really hard for me to drink all of it cause it was so cold. The shot felt like touching nettles. It wasn’t bad at all. They also took blood for labs but I’m pretty certain everything will show up fine. Rosadella is head down and I’m measuring 31 weeks in size which they said was normal. I feel like my belly really grew this week. I was shocked when I compared today’s picture to last weeks. 

Hopefully we have less than 10 weeks before we meet her. Ever since I got pregnant, I feel really strongly that she’ll be here April 21. So we’ll see! 

Here’s this weeks pregnant update 


How far along? 

Total weight gain/loss: +3.8 pounds 

       Starting Weight: 168

       Current Weight:  171.8

Maternity clothes? All the time 

Stretch marks? I’ve been noticing some on my belly 

Sleep: horrible. Nothing helps. 

Best moment this week: feeling her kick and listening to her heartbeat  

Miss Anything? Sleeping on my back. Actually sleeping 

Movement: very active between 10pm and 4am  

Food cravings: hamburger, ice cream and smoothies (none of which I’ve had cause I’ve been sick) 

Anything making you queasy or sick: not really. 

Have you started to show yet: yes 

Gender: girl!

Labor Signs: no

Belly Button in or out? Depends on how she’s laying 

Wedding rings on or off? On 

Happy or Moody most of the time: moody 

Looking forward to: her getting here lol if I have to be up at night, I’d rather be up with a baby. I’m also looking forward to warmer weather. I also can’t wait until this are baby updates not bump updates 

Migraine: 6 migraines out of 7 days. Not horrible. I had strep so I felt worse than I actually was 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=11hrzlvSIu7uMvg7T7MbGOHFFtE4ZDrqy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna to read a big hit?