33 weeks

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1XUyHDUPsIOysO6DOxNneKWpQvzqSPesbHow far along? 33 weeks and 1 day technically 

Total weight gain/loss: +3 pounds 

       Starting Weight: 168

       Current Weight:  171  I’ve lost weight this week. Which is weird but at the same time, my appetite has dropped off the face of the planet. I’m never hungry. 

Maternity clothes? All the time. If clothes are too tight, my belly itches like insanely crazy. 

Stretch marks?  Yes lol 😂 I was hoping I wouldn’t have any but I’m getting them on my lower belly and around my belly button. Mostly where my belly itches the most. So I’ve been trying to use more lotion to help the itching 

Sleep: haha what sleep? I’m pretty much always up between 2am and 4 am. If I lived alone, I would be cleaning my house during those hours but since I don’t, I spend most of it reading a book, playing the switch or watching tiktoks 

Best moment this week: she’s been really moving this week and my baby shower was everything I was hoping it would be.  

Miss Anything? Sleeping on my back. My upper back and hips always hurt. I’m also missing going to the gym and seeing my toes. 

Movement: all the time. But she’s already being a pest. She’ll be moving a lot and I’d yell for nick to come. He comes and the moment he places his hand on my belly, she stops. And then the moment he moves his hand, she kicks. The only time he’s really able to feel her is at night. Lately she hasn’t liked it when I lay on my left side.  

Food cravings: none. I’m hardly hungry anymore. 

Anything making you queasy or sick:  the thought of eating food. 

Have you started to show yet: I think you can answer this one 

Gender:  girl. Even though my buy buy baby registry says boy, I can’t get it the change. I even called customer service and they still couldn’t get it to change 

Labor Signs: I’ve been having a lot of Braxton Hicks. Mostly at night or right before bed 

Belly Button in or out? Today it’s out 

Wedding rings on or off? Today they are off. 

Happy or Moody most of the time:  I feel happy but I also know I’ve been very moody 

Looking forward to: her to be here lol 😂 

Migraine:  4 out of 7 days. Getting much better. I didn’t have one the day of my shower which was a praise. 

Here’s a few pictures from the shower. I’m going to do a whole post on this but for now....

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1tH6AsPuGKc2uZHHmiww_Gmq1lEdqHVkx

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=13SEHrHH49fj4GSWn3sSUXg93LPuUthOQhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1A6CIqNeey7h8cDNRhoShMlMhpCm3cVJ-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna to read a big hit?