31 Weeks

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1mFJVmvcA1m6CmQOK3Xa7xH0geAggCKHg

How far along? 31 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: +4.4 pounds 

       Starting Weight: 168

       Current Weight:  172.4

Maternity clothes? All the time

Stretch marks? Some yes.  Mostly under my belly button and on my sides 

Sleep: it’s been getting better. Last night I only woke twice to pee 

Best moment this week: feeling her move more and passing my glucose test 

Miss Anything? Sleeping on my back

Movement: all the time. She has moments when she’s really active  

Food cravings: long John silvers 

Anything making you queasy or sick:  I still get nauseous at random moments but I haven’t thrown up in a while 

Have you started to show yet: yes 

Gender:  girl

Labor Signs: none. I haven’t had Braxton Hicks since 26 weeks but I’m preparing myself to start feeling them sooner 

Belly Button in or out? Depends on how she’s laying 

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: still moody

Looking forward to: her being here lol 😂 my baby shower is next week and I’m excited to celebrate the end of pregnancy 

Migraine: 5 days out of 7. Getting better 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna to read a big hit?