Christmas, New Years and Tax Season

My goodness! Where has this last month gone? Oh i know, Christmas, New Years, Tax season, College, Yep pretty much sums it up.

Christmas was great for our first year being married. We have 7 Christmas, and we made it to 6 (I was very sick with a migraine for the 7th.) While it was a busy 4 days, it was a good busy. I can't explain to you how amazing it was to wake up next to Nick on Christmas morning and be like "Merry Christmas!" and it be able to see his excitement when it dawned on him that it was finally Christmas. It was like watching a kid on Christmas lol Having Christmas just the two of us was great too.


We had plans to go away for new years but my friends who were supposed to cover my Sunday nursery shift got sick, so we canceled our plans. But on New Years Eve, I got to hold my friends newborn baby girl and we went out to another friends and played games. Then we went back to our little home and watched the ball drop.

Tax Season has officially started which means i'm working over 50 something hours a week. January has always been the hardest month but this year it has actually gone by fairly easily, which has me worried that Feb will be bad.

College started back up for both Nick and I. While i'm online and he's in class, College is annoying. He has class 1 day a week and i do class at work. I should be done this coming summer. yay!!

Another thing that I've picked up this year (2019) is i'm crocheting more. I'm hoping that is summer(once tax season is over) i can start an etsy shop and actually sell my crochet but until then, go check out my crochet blog at crochetbyhg.blogspot.com


Hope you all are having a wonderful new year!!








HG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna to read a big hit?