Wedding Date post - 10.18.18

It's been a while since I've written a post. So much has happened.

We got married on June 9th at a pond and it was the most wonderful day ever. :) Mr and i went on our honeymoon to Louisville Kentucky and we had a blast. We went to a glass blowing shop and went go karting and went to mamoth cave and went camping lol. It was a blast.

 We got back from our honeymoon and went right into life. Nick started a new job and was going to school 4 nights a week which caused some stressful conversations. lol

We are still adjusting to life with 2 dogs and 1 cat in an 800 square foot house. One of our dogs especially has a hard time accepting the cat. They're getting better together.

I was still able to go on my family's yearly vacation to Canada. It was hard going a week. Hard to be away from Nick but at the same time hard to not stay in my Happy Place for  2 weeks. I have always remembered going for 2 years so this was a first memory.

Also this summer, I had to have unexpected wisdom tooth surgury when i found out that not only was my wisdom tooth infected but my back two molars as well.

Life is a busy as ever and it's not stopping now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna to read a big hit?