Six months of Marriage - 12.04.18

On Sunday, We've been married for 6 months. It's amazing how time both flies and drags . lol Marriage has been better than i ever could imagine.

It's had it's ups and downs.

Our honeymoon was great. we were on vacation.
Then we got back home. lol That first week was interesting. Lots of new things to learn. Nick was also working his last week at his old job so we worked 2 different schedules while preparing for him to start a new job. He was also going to class 4 nights a week so he was never home.

July was rough.. It started with me having wisdom tooth pain. And since i'm an accountant, i worried about how we could afford the surgery that i was needing for my wisdom tooth. On top of being in a lot of pain, July was busy with plans: the county fair, 2 of them lol , and preparing for my family vacation. It was hard on nick because it was the first month of adjusting to living not with his parents. it was rough. I can't say that enough.
I went on a family vacation with my family first week in august and Nick stayed home to take care of the animals and work his new job. It was a good vacation, if any vacation is good when your husband of 2 months is at home. lol But then I came home and we went right back into our daily lives but it was much smoother than July.
And each month has gotten better since.
I've finely gotten used to the 10 extra loads of laundry a week. I've gotten used to having 2 dogs, 1 cat and a rabbit inside lol. A cat who pees on the floor. (Have i said i don't like cats? lol)
I've gotten used to my husband being picky.

While it's had it's ups and downs. I wouldn't trade it for the world.
While Nick said that 6 months isnt a big deal, I think it is.
I think this is amazing and i'm thankful that God allowed me to married this wonderful man.
I can't wait for many more months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna to read a big hit?