Migraines - 10.30.18

I've had migraines longer than i can remember. But at some point in my life, i decided not to remember them. So since i live with hundreds of them a year, I only remember the good things that happen that day. Not whether or not i have one.

This morning i had a bad one but the meds were able to start working..

I didn't have a single migraines on our wedding day or the week of our honeymoon. For me that's was incredible to go over a week without one. Cause i rarely go more than 2-3 days.

While migraines are frustrating, it's also taught me a lot of things.
1) That your mind gives up before your body does.
2) Mental Health is important.
3) I don't take my migraine free days for granted.


I have such an amazing husband. He got thrown into this life of migraines and he handles it every well.
We're still looking for a cure. In fact, in 2017 i had 167 and so far for this year, I've had 168. So i don't think my meds are working. So next summer, (after tax season), I'm planning on going off all my preventive meds. I'm hoping that that will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna to read a big hit?