Covid Week 5

Here we are... Week 5.

This week was more lazy than last. I finished the kitchen wall paint and was working on the kitchen cabinets. I'm still not done. I also worked and went grocery shopping.

On Monday, I went to work for about 2 hours and then I went grocery shopping. I went to Aldi, Target, and Payless. It was exhausting. People are rude. I know you're scared but it doesn't mean you should be rude to me. I also had a migraine all day so I went to bed early that night

Tuesday: I worked again. I also worked out. I also spent all day doing laundry. I think i did like 5 loads, which for 2 people is a lot. On top of doing these, I also dug out my sewing machine and sewed a few things.

Wednesday: I worked on the cabinets. Folded the said laundry. This evening I played a game of settlers with my sister and Adopted sister via Zoom

Thursday: I worked, I worked on the cabinet. I cleaned the bedroom. Then in the evening, we went to my mothers-in-law. We ate dinner with them and got some eggs.

Friday: It's my longest day at work. I actually go to a client so it's about an 8-9 hour day.

Like I said, It was a lazy wee


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna to read a big hit?