Week 18

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=17TD7yYR10OdB5slhgOymcXvG_uyx93p1

How far along? 18 weeks

Total weight gain/loss:  I’ve gained some weight these last couple of weeks. We’re now at 156.4 which is 12 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight of 168. :)  

Maternity clothes? Yes mostly cause they’re expensive and I’m going to take advantage of them lol 

Stretch marks? None that I can see 

Sleep: horrible. 

Best moment this week: midwife appointment and counting down to gender reveal  

Miss Anything? Sleeping on my back

Movement: none that I’ve noticed.  

Food cravings: peaches, corn dogs, cookies and cream ice cream and fruit 

Anything making you queasy or sick: everything. Even good food. 

Have you started to show yet: yea 

Gender:  next week I’ll be able to answer this :) 

Labor Signs: nope 

Belly Button in or out? Still in 

Wedding rings on or off? In when I remember 🤦🏼‍♀️

Happy or Moody most of the time:  moody

Looking forward to: feeling baby kick, 20 week ultrasound right before Christmas and telling our family what we’re having. Also planning on announcing the name 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna to read a big hit?