36 weeks!

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1BPX-Y7AGWKUKC_B56haYBr4pfrn-bvx_

How far along? 36 weeks! 1 month left!!really hoping she comes soon

Total weight gain/loss: +4.6 pounds 

       Starting Weight: 168

       Current Weight:  174?

Not sure cause my scales batteries died and I forgot to grab more at the store 

Maternity clothes? All the time lol 😂 basically the only thing comfortable 

Stretch marks? Yes. They’re bad. My stomach is almost always uncomfortably itchy. I’ll attach a picture. If anyone has any recommendations, I’d love to hear them https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1WSd3ubLFMB8BGxqp2gxs0QHjQGEsiZqB

Sleep: these last few nights have been a little better. I’ve still been struggling to fall asleep and still have to wake and pee a couple of times a night. I’ve been struggling with some intense hip pain, inner thigh pain, groin pain and tailbone pain. It’s really bad when I’m laying down and then try to get it. I tried to “be a mermaid” when I get up but it hurts so bad sometimes I feel like my legs won’t support me. The only relief I’ve found is a warm bath and hip squeezes 

Best moment this week: realizing I was having contractions and getting 1 step closer to baby. We’re clear for her to come at 37 weeks so 1 more week until then  

Miss Anything? Sleeping on my back. Not hurting all the time. Not having hip pain. And maybe cause I’m self conscious not having stretch marks. I personally think they’re really bad. 

Movement: tons. Except for when I’m waiting on her to move or when I’m anxious, then she’s stubborn like her dad.  

Food cravings: BLT sandwiches. Last week a deli sandwich sounded amazing. Smoothies fromSmoothie king 

Anything making you queasy or sick: I still get nauseous sometimes but thankfully it’s not related to a certain food

Have you started to show yet: duh 

Gender: girl

Labor Signs: lots of contractions, hips hurting and just more pressure down there. 

Belly Button in or out? It’s in right now but it also depends on how she is laying 

Wedding rings on or off? On lately 

Happy or Moody most of the time: I feel happy but I’m also more moody cause I want things done a certain way. 

Looking forward to: I’m actually kinda excited for labor. Weird right? I think the reason is because when in labor, I know I’ll be holding her soon. I feel really impatient lately. Like I really want her to come. I joked with my husband at the beginning of pregnancy that I would do anything for a birth center birth. This week with my hips hurting the way they are, I told Nick if it meant that I would hold her in a few hours and my hips would feel better, I would totally do a hospital birth. 

Migraine: I think this was the best week yet. I had 3 days out of 7 days that I had a migraine!
I’m so ready for her to be here. A little sad cause I know I’ll blink and she’ll be grown. One of these weeks I’ll post my last bump update without realizing it. And that will be sad. 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=17R3B-vIHnV2RJTOVj3VqgOjx6YOdtMCL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna to read a big hit?